Vision And Mission:
- Vision And Mission:“Babul ilem Public Higher Secondary School must maintain a sharp focus on the pursuit of Knowledge, Islamic teachings, self-discipline, skill and highest academic standards” Aga Syed Hassan al-Mosavi
The visionary behind BIPHS, Aga Syed Hassan al-Mosavi stressed that the BIPHS should aim to become an institution of excellence, dedicated to produce leaders for future who not only master their subjects but also knit a corruption free and tolerant fabric of society with high ethical values.
BIPHS through its vision of connecting learning community sees its students working to develop the knowledge, skill and abilities to successfully prepare themselves for work and life in this morally degraded world.
This continuing challenge is to master art of blending the best of old and new leading to transformation of our teaching and learning environment to betterment of the needs of our learner and the society. The learning environment of BIPHS seeks to enable students to be constructive thinkers, able to hypothesize, pose questions, investigate issues and develop solutions to problems.
The vision of BIPHS is to connect teachers and students with a systematic and comprehensive use of Technology combined with rigorous and relevant curriculum and a career preparation component with Islamic teachings. BIPHS serve as the catalyst in the transition from traditional learning to a student centered, problem solving, and project driven approach that carry students well into the contemporary world without losing their fundamentals.
To fulfill the vision, BIPHS provides an environment in which every student discovers and realizes his full potential. The school attract best talent teachers and facilitators without any distinction of race, religion, caste, sex or social status.
The Institution aims at:
- An understanding of great world civilizations.
- Leadership with a sense of teamwork and fair play.
- Awareness of Environment.
- A concern of Human Rights and Islamic and social values.
- A questioning mind and spirit of adventure.