In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad.
O Allah, be, for Your representative, the Hujjat (proof), son of Al Hasan,
Your blessings be on him and his forefathers,
in this hour and in every hour,
a guardian, a protector, a leader, a helper, a proof, and an eye.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Jammu and Kashmir Anjuman E Sharie Shian was created to flourish and sow the roots of solid religious education among faithful men and women and create institutions in this regard and on holistic paradigms work for the welfare of community. Accordingly, it is also deemed to solve issues and disputes of Shia muslim masses of Kashmir according to the laws and regulations of Islamic Sharia. Anjuman E Sharie Shian is also deemed to promote unity and brotherhood among Muslims as Allah has stated that faithful people are one another’s brothers and we should try to reform one another. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) has stated to faithful people to bridge the gaps of disunity among people who are estranged to one another. Accordingly based on the founder of Anjuman E Sharie Shian Aga Syed Yousuf Al Safvi al Najfi linguistic paradigms, letters and drafted documents Anjuman E Sharie Shian would work on following goals to be achieved:
- Reconciliation made popular, preventing Mischief.
- To promote brotherhood between followers of Islam and break the barriers.
- To reform the worldly and religious lives of Shia community in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Recognizing Kashmir as a dispute in its historical perspective and take part and play active role in the liberation movement of Jammu and Kashmir.
- To awaken the nation with teachings of Islamic jurisprudence .
- To establish and look after religious seminaries and make infrastructure, facilities for masses to attain highest religious education.
- To strengthen and streamline the Auqaf properties coming under Anjuma E Sharie Shian and lend cooperation for strengthening other Auqaf properties.
- Preaching and promotion of Imamia Islamic school of thought.
- In the individual and collective issues and disputes look for arbitration and make efforts for reconciliation.
- To make arrangements of mourning procession and Majalis with reference to martyrdom of Imam Hussain (AS) and throw light on purpose of martyrdom and in this regard take into consideration the teachings of Sharia.
- To seek establishment of Islamic Sharia in every sphere of life, cooperate with other Islamic organizations with reference to religious and welfare oriented works.